Total weight of plastic trash: 391 g
- 2 cat food bags
- Charmin wet wipes package
- 2 dead pens
- Plastic bag from hatch huggers for new car bike rack
- Medicine bottle from Augmentin (recycled)
- Plastic bag from cornstarch (on the lookout for cornstarch in bulk)
- Wrapper from a mint
- Flosser head (last one, now will just be using up regular floss instead of individual flossers)
- Five envelope windows from junk mail
- Plastic coupon card for Kay, which we just discovered was actually meant to be for a neighbor. A comment will be left on their Facebook page regarding the silliness of printing plastic coupons. Everyone should comment!
- Plastic bits from our new box fan that held the feet together
- 2 big stickers, one in English and one Spanish, also from the new box fan
- 1 apple sticker
- Top from bag of cat treats
- Strawberry box (recycled)
- 2 milk caps with rings
- Earplugs from an MRI
- 2 license plate brackets from new car
- Frank Ancona vanity plate pre-attached to the front of the new car
- The cat food bags were 121 g together. We'll always have these every so often for the foreseeable future, but Virgil turns 1 in a few days, so we can at least buy bigger bags of adult food from now on instead of having to get both an adult cat bag and a kitten bag.
- The Honda advertising was 158 g, which was 40% of our total. Assuming no additional car purchases in the next week, we should be looking pretty good at our next weigh-in.
- That new box fan helped drop the interior temperature by 5 degrees in just a couple hours. More on that later.
Joining us for week 2 of the challenge? Let's here from you. Here we go.